Terms and ConditionsGeneral Terms and Conditions of the company Bindewerk GmbH & CO. KG
Art. 1 Scope of application and meanings
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions as applicable at the time the order is placed shall apply to all deliveries made between us and consumers. Ist der Begriff „Unternehmer“ in der Überschrift nicht irreführend? Es ist nur von Verbrauchern die Rede?
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of the present Terms and Conditions shall mean any natural person entering into a legal transaction for a purpose which is not related to his or her trade, business or profession.
Art. 2 Formation of a contract, saving of the contract's wording
(1) The following regulations on the formation of a contract shall apply to orders placed via our internet shop http://www.bindewerk.de.
(2) In case a contract is entered into, the contract is concluded with
Bindewerk GmbH & CO. KG
Hallwanger Straße 4
83209 Prien am Chiemsee
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer on our part, but does constitute a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. When ordering the requested goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a sales contract.
(4) When an order is placed via our internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure set out in our internet shop.
The placing of an order consists of the following steps:
1) Selection of the requested goods.
2) Confirmation by clicking on the button “Into the shopping basket”.
3) Checking of the contents of the shopping basket.
4) Confirmation by clicking on the button “Proceed to next step”.
5) Login to the internet shop following registration and entering of the registrant's data (e-mail address and password).
6) Review and, if applicable, correction of the data entered.
7) Submission of the binding order.
After having checked his or her data, and before submitting his or her binding order, the consumer may, by clicking on the "return" button of the respectively used internet browser, return to the internet page into which the his/her data have been entered and correct any input errors or cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We will confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). We accept your offer by means of this order confirmation.
(5) Storage of the contractual text of orders placed via our internet shop: We save the contractual text and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also check our GTC at any time at http://www.bindewerk.de/AGB/. You can check the orders you placed in the past in our customer area in My account --> Order history.
Art. 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include legal turnover tax and all other price components. Any possible shipping costs will be added.
(2) The following payment options are available to the consumer: advance payment, cash on delivery, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) In case the consumer decides to make an advance payment, he/she undertakes to pay the purchase price without delay following the conclusion of the contract.
In case delivery is made against cash on delivery, the purchase price shall be due upon the receipt of the goods.
Art. 4 Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise expressly indicated in the product description, all the articles of our product range are ready for immediate shipment.
(2) In case the consumer decides to make an advance payment, we will ship the goods only following receipt of his/her payment.
Art. 5 Reservation of title
We reserve the title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Art. 6 Contract language
German shall be the exclusive contract language.
Version of CGT: June 2012